Ready Auto Transport is a national leader in the auto transportation industry, offering full-service and self-managed transportation solutions for dealers, wholesale online auctions, physical auctions, institutional shippers, and consumers. Ready Auto Transport has served more than 20,000 satisfied customers across multiple markets with a highly qualified carrier network of over 35,000 trucks. Ready’s centralized service is backed by an experienced sales and operations staff, and a 24/7 Client Portal, providing instant firm quotes and real-time tracking of vehicle status.
Ready’s self-managed auto transportation platform, 1Dispatch.com connects shippers and carriers via integration of in-lane and online vehicle purchase data from industry leading wholesale marketplaces and other client data integrations.
Headquartered in Gilbert, Arizona, Ready Auto Transport is a Manheim company. Manheim, a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services.
The Verify Coordinator supports various client programs, ensures accurate and timely completion of operational tasks, and effectively communicates issues with Account Coordinators.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and communicate the status of tasks to team members, clients, and customers
• Distribute order and load information to other team members
• Determine which loads require verify support intervention based on system status
• Order and general data entry
• Perform quality assurance audits of orders/loads and determine accuracy according to standards as determined by Ready, clients, and customers
• Contact external vendors/clients/customers to determine status updates, vehicle locations and to gather information to ensure program requirements are maintained
• Identify areas of process improvement
• Perform other duties as directed by department managerQualifications
Skills and Experience Required:
• HS diploma/equivalent
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Accurate typing and data entry skills
• Able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Highly adaptable to process and system changes
• Must be detail oriented with good judgment and problem solving skills
• Effective time management
• Able to initiate and manage a high volume of outbound phone calls
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong customer relations skills
• Transportation or general automotive experience a plus
• Knowledge of AS400 a plus
• Team player
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.