This position is responsible for retention of all assigned clients. This involves coaching all account users in directing best practices to support clients in the attainment of their vehicle purchase needs.
·To retain assigned client accounts in line with goals.
·To partner with client to coach/teach/train vehicle sourcing best practices.
·To build relationships with key users & decision maker.
·Where identified, to partner with PM with Provisioning on client engagements.
·To manage engagements across assigned client base in line with daily goals.
·To ensure effective set up and execution of key activities in the pre-launch process of new clients.
·To analyze client software utilization data to identify at risk scenarios and or other corrective actions.
·To proactively address at risk situations with client base.
·To schedule and manage calendar/client meeting invitations across client base.
·To maintain a solid working knowledge of all related product functionality.
·To effectively communicate product enhancements/changes as and when required.
·To harvest and upsell to current clients when and where applicable.
·To ‘wow’ clients with exceptional customer service and support.Qualifications
· Must possess a minimum of 5+ years retail automotive dealership experience/background in buying/management roles.
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience with direct responsibilities in sourcing and buying vehicles.
· Experience in working with software solutions advantageous.
· To possess strong organizational skills.
· Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Must have excellent telephone manner & verbal presentation skills.
· Experience in webinar communications advantageous.
· Occasional travel for in-store engagements.
· Experience of SalesForce CRM would be advantageous.
· Must be computer literate (including Excel, Outlook & Word).
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or similar preferred