Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.POSITION SUMMARY
User Experience / UX Interactive Designer
This is exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Interactive Designer skilled in graphic design and web interactions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Works on agile teams from the ADP Innovation Lab in building an innovative, modern experience for users of ADP products.
- Create amazing and beautiful experiences which meet business requirements, end user needs
- Work closely with UX Research and end users, in exploratory research, concept development and addressing usability issues.
- Work collaboratively with larger design team in brainstorming new ideas and ideating on existing design concepts
- Work closely with front end Software Developers in applying ADP standard "look and feel".
- Communicates with technical and non-technical staff to ensure full integration and goal attainment.
- Create designs which surface complex data sets to end users, in a understandable and meaningful way.
- Incorporates the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design.
- Ensures style sheets, images and icons are applied correctly. Provide support for communication and enhancement of standards including style guides, patterns, and behavior clarifications.
- 7+ years of UX design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from wireframes to production ready designs.
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from product owners, UX research and end users
- Experience with leveraging user research in a large scale enterprise product
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
- Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
- Skilled in using wireframing/flow and design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Experience with responsive web and native mobile technologies, as well firm understanding of best practices
Up to 20% Travel
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
- Able to show off terrific portfolio of professional design work (UX and/or Visual Design).
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 123347