Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP
. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.UX Designer - POSITION SUMMARY
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The ideal candidate is a proactive creative designer with a passion for perfection and demonstrated expertise in user centered design and media creation. Experience with design thinking and ideation processes is a must. Candidate's focus is on the overall user experience with attention to the visual and graphic design of visual elements that generate excitement and emotional impact, while also remaining efficient and effective. The candidate must be ready to show off a terrific portfolio of existing work with software for web, mobile and visual media design.
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, creative, entrepreneurial environment at ADP. We are focused on new end-user products for fantastic customers that are at your fingertips for research and design input.
The User Experience Designer will be skilled in the design of online applications (think Evernote.com or Squareup.com) and have experience in the creation of functional, engaging and appropriate interfaces. From receiving input from internal and external customers, through development of workflows and information architecture, to the creation of product marketing media as well as engaging training videos, the User Experience Designer will be involved in all visual aspects of this Talent startup venture.
A Day in the Life as User Experience Designer:
- Own all aspects of the visual experience of the various product UIs and the brand.
- Collaborate with creative design and branding agencies to drive products and brand identity with our users.
- Develop a clear consistent user experience, workflows and interface designs for new and existing products and features in the form of mockups and prototypes that will guide the team as they develop new features
- Translate user workflows and business requirements into functional design specification documents
- Review projects with a variety of stakeholders (designers, product, development, internal users, customers)
- Collaborate with Enterprise Corporate UX Teams and stay apprised of Global UX Strategies and align to the Visual Design Language
- Work closely and collaborate with User Research Team to perform UX Analysis on designs.
This includes ownership of:
- Functional, visual and interactive designs and document guides for development teams
- Create mockups, branding guidelines, visual media, page layouts, prototypes, UI specifications
The ideal candidate for the User Experience Designer will be able to:
- Ensure work is completed to meet industry best practices, to specification, on time, and in a consistent manner across designs, navigation & site architecture
- Create engaging, thoughtful, and clear user experience designs for new products as well as impactful presentations, animated videos and visual training material (think grovo.com) features while respecting established ADP branding and style guidelines
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Professional mobile/web application design or interaction design experience
- Graphic design and production
- Interface design, layout and typography for the web
- Web analytics, user testing and usability analysis
- Ability to conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex, enterprise design challenges
- A portfolio of recent work is required
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Fine Art or related fields
- Must be able to work independently as well as with the team and have a positive attitude and a spirit of Innovation
- HFI or equivalent UX Certification a plus
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 128070