Let's talk about an opportunity to leverage and expand your leadership and influence!
We are seeking a collaborative leader to participate on the Lending DBA Leadership Team within the Enterprise Database Management (EDM) Center of Excellence. This position will play a critical role leading a team of Database Analysts through transformative risk remediation initiatives, as well as ongoing feature delivery for highly critical horizontal database systems. This position will specifically interact with multiple levels of senior management, with application partners, with internal EDM partners, the Oracle vendor teams, service delivery, technology relationship managers, and internal technical teams to design and deliver the database systems. A key attribute of this role is the ability to lead through team empowerment, high engagement, collaborative productive conflict, and a continuous improvement culture. The successful candidate will have business acumen in addition to technical aptitude and will be skilled in diplomacy and the art of negotiation and compromise.
• Lead a large team of Wells Fargo Database Analysts including managed resources and partnering with EGS leading to increased efficiencies and effectiveness
• Oversee delivery of some of Lending's highly critical horizontal database systems during our transition to Exadata
• Partner to deliver transformative risk and compliance remediation of database configurations and security which requires trade-offs between the needs of the business and EDM's internal standards
• Provide oversight of 24x7 database system support and availability, including occasional on-call problem resolution management for Enterprise Availability Coordination Office (EACO) as required
• Serve as a key member of the overall Lending DBA leadership team providing input for improvement of the overall framework and delivery to our partnersRequired Qualifications
Other Desired Qualifications
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.