Well Fargo Home Lending Business Services ranks as the #1 retail mortgage lender and #1 mortgage servicer, with distribution across 750+ stores, 7,500+ home mortgage consultants and 50,000+ team members. This organization provides technology services to the Wells Fargo Home Lending line of business for application design, development, support and innovation.
BPM Platform Support team is responsible for supporting critical production and non-production elements of the Lending BPM Platform that support the Correspondent, LPO, GEM and Lendscape applications. The BPM Platform systems support consultant role will be part of a team that supports System Administration of IBM BPM 8.5.6.
Essential Duties and responsibilities will include the following
- Configuration Management, Access setup, Snapshot and EAR deployment of the BPM Workflow applications hosted on the platform.
- Troubleshooting responsibilities - Anything related to Process center, memory leak, last long transaction and error resolution on system to system integration.
- Infrastructure setup coordination, monitoring compliance patches and handling validations.
- Install, configure and manage IBM BPM 8.5 Advanced Edition and Integration Components (IID).
- Proactively monitor process execution and perform basic performance tuning
- Define and manage user authorization and authentication for IBM BPM 8.5.6
- Understand the key considerations for integration with external user directories and security subsystems
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Participates in projects and assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees testing as well as creation of updates to business continuation plan.
- Making sure the changes incorporated in each projects follows the SPL test cycles of the Lending Grid Platform and has no negative impacts to the current environment.
- Lead the Release activities and Gameplan preparation and coordinate the Release execution activities with EIHT, Database and application team partners.
- Lead any production problem on EACO and resolution including troubleshooting, documentation and communications.
- 7+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 5+ years of IBM BPM experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SQL experience
- Knowledge and understanding of J2EE
- Knowledge and understanding of XML (Extensible Markup Language)
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience administering multi-tier business applications
- Knowledge and understanding topology of IBM BPM 8.5.6
- RESTful or SOAP Web Services experience
- IBM BPM upgrades experience, Hands-on development experience of Business Process Definitions.
- Demonstrated Experience designing, developing, build and deploy Business Process Application using Integration Designer.
- Demonstrated experience managing an application server (i.e. Tomcat, WebSphere) and a database server (i.e. MS SQL Server, Oracle DB)
- Experience in handling monitoring tools like Appdynamics and HP Performance Manager
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.