ADP is hiring a Strategic Account Executive -- TotalSource Solutions.
In this position, you'll identify and cultivate new prospects from small to major accounts in your geographic territory, strategically collaborate with internal partners to cross-sell into existing accounts and effectively close sales for ADP TotalSource, the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the U.S. and the business unit with 5 years of double digit growth. You'll do all this with the support of exceptional sales training and the rewards of advancement opportunities and industry-leading compensation, benefits and awards.Unlock Your Career Potential: Sales at ADP.
It takes a relentless team to lead an industry. ADP's world-class sales team is driving our global growth as a worldwide leader of workforce solutions. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions -- everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support, alongside our cloud-based platforms to manage their data. If you believe in the power of relationships, we'll give you the tools, training and support you need to connect with new and current customers, ranging from Fortune 100 corporations to small start-ups. And as you achieve success, you'll enjoy the rewards, support and recognition you deserve. At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals
- Implement sales strategies
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, with both internal partners and external customers
- Connect customers' business needs with ADP products and services
- Cross-sell other ADP solutions to existing clients
- Build network in person and via phone with key decision makers at the C-level in a designated territory
- Bachelor's degree
- Five or more years of business to business sales experience (preferably field sales) within a quota driven environmentt
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Organized with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently along with being a collaborative team member
- General business acumen
- Mature and self-confident
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic
- Committed to building a career path
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience, particularly at the executive level
Sales Marketing Territory Region District "Customer Service" Business-to-Business Resume Interview "Job Description" Position Job Work "account manager" field, prospect SaaS cloud virtual "managed services" cold-call "cold call" "business to business" hunt consult "business development" "key account" strategic account"
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 126976