Job Description Altria Group is a FORTUNE 200 company that owns the premier tobacco companies in the United States including Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company, John Middleton and Nu Mark. The companies' brands include Marlboro, Copenhagen, Skoal, Black & Mild, MarkTen and VERVE. Altria also owns Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, one of the country's top premium wine producers, and Philip Morris Capital Corporation, an investment company. Altria's mission is to own and develop financially disciplined businesses that are leaders in responsibly providing adult tobacco and wine consumers with superior branded products.
Altria Client Services' role is to help Altria Group and its operating companies responsibly meet their business goals by providing the high-quality services they require in a financially disciplined way. We are currently seeking a highly qualified Stability Study Coordinator to join our Analytical Sciences group in Richmond, VA.
This position will be responsible for the successful execution of comprehensive Stability Studies for new and existing tobacco and non-tobacco products.
Specific accountabilities include:
* Independently managing all aspects of a Stability Study from timeline and protocol development to final study report.
* Developing and writing complete stability study protocols, interim and final reports.
* Interacting with other team members and groups to coordinate all stages of internal and external testing, ensuring timeline milestones are met.
* Reviewing stability study data for accuracy, trends and correlations.
* Visualizing data for presentation to stakeholders at some routine frequency or upon request.
Specific Skills Qualifications include:
* Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or equivalent discipline
* Demonstrated project management experience required, project management certification preferred.
* Understanding of ICH Guidelines related to Stability is preferred.
* Experience in a cGMP environment and knowledge of cGMP requirements is preferred.
* Experience with evaluation of analytical data including statistical analysis of stability data
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple products and timelines
At Altria Client Services', we recognize that our people are the reason we achieve our business goals. We believe in developing the leadership potential of our employees by providing them with opportunities for training, development and advancement.
In addition to the opportunity to apply and develop your skills toward key business objectives, we offer an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, participation in our incentive compensation and deferred profit sharing programs, as well as a relocation assistance package.
Each Altria company is an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other protected class.