Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Sr. Director of Marketing with proven Strategic Consulting Results as pertains to Marketing and Sales Campaigns to join our growing team in Lake Success, NY.
Cox Automotive's teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
The Senior Director of VinSolutions CRM & Dealertrack Dealer Retail Solutions Marketing develops marketing strategy by studying economic and industry indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition. Researches and develops marketing opportunities and plans; supporting sales plans and managing staff.The Senior Director of Marketing must be a customer-centric proven marketing leader with excellent organizational and communication skills to deliver results.
- Provides leadership to the VinSolutions CRM and Dealertrack Dealer Retail Solutions (F&I) marketing teams responsible for creative, events, communications, leads management and sales support
- Provide leadership and direction for promotional related activities, lead generation, website design and development
- Develops strategic e-mail and other direct marketing activities to existing and potential customers
- Focuses direct marketing in specific automotive franchise groups and make use of different means (such as webinars, videos, brochures, etc.) to educate and qualify potential customers
- Partner closely with executive leadership of the VinSolutions and Dealertrack F&I business units
- Oversees team that develops and maintains the marketing collateral library; approves customer communication
- Works with the Sales Team to develop and implement sales strategies to increase business and proactively retain customers; Participates actively in helping the sales team in deals engagement
- Responsible for demand generation based on benefits of our products and solutions to car dealerships
- Responsible for preparing and controlling the marketing budget
- Provide leadership to Brand Management team responsible for brand positioning, value prop, brand awareness, brand perceptions and competitive / market analysis
- Lead, motivate, and develop team to meet business needs while coaching individuals to identify their skills and development opportunities
- Performing other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 15 + years of experience in software products, automotive marketing or strategic consulting
- 7+ years of management experience
- Experience in media and digital marketing and strategy
- Proven background using multi-channel marketing
- An understanding of the auto business and car dealership operations
- Proven sales support and client relationship management abilities
- Must be a motivated leader with high personal integrity and positive attitude
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, follow-up and time management skills with ability to manage daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly team activities
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible while responding quickly to changing priorities in a matrix structure and fast-paced environment
Position is located in Long Island, NY and overnight travel up to 50% may be requiredAbout us:
Cox Automotive is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NY-Lake Success-1111 Marcus AvenueEmployee Status:
Yes, 50 % of the TimeSchedule: