This opening is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Arconic is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Kawneer is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit, which manufactures and markets architectural systems and products in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
The Sr. Business Analyst role is a unique opportunity to work with a diverse and highly skilled team of professionals who are responsible for the financial reporting, compliance and business strategy support to our Group leadership. In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with global business units and will act as business partner to our senior leaders. Our Group has a global presence, being 46 facilities in 16 countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
- Perform key analysis, projects and reports and will have primary responsibility for the review, consolidation and preparation of the monthly/quarterly business reviews, presentations and analysis for executive levels;
- Synthesize business insights derived from analysis into clear and concise recommendations for business leaders;
- Lead preparation of presentations for executive review and use;
- Assist the VP Finance with other strategic analysis as required;
- Develop a network of contacts across the globe to facilitate an efficient data gathering process;
- Lead monthly Group business/ financial analysis and strategic projects;
- Coordinate / organize key activities and deliverables within our team and Business Units.
- The incumbent needs to be comfortable analyzing complex problems, working on ambiguous projects, making decisions and presenting results of analysis;
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment;
- Works well in a team environment;
- Possess a strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable working with advance features in Microsoft Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a business analyst role;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Engineering from an accredited institution;
- Experience handling financial and business acumen.
Not ready to apply?