We're looking for talented intern candidates to join our high-powered technology
teams. Our interns will contribute to
the development of the next generation of Dealertrack Solutions. Qualified applicants will be those individuals
who can grasp even the toughest issues and contribute to quality solutions
quickly and effectively. Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in software development using
Agile/Scrum development process.
- Learn to analyze product requirements and propose
solutions to them.
- Write design specifications and other
- Implement the feature/functionality specified in
the product requirements.
- Assist in defining, automating, and executing
development tests in support of the feature/functionality being developed.
- Deliver solutions to the product requirements
following the prescribed development processes.
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer
architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Java Development Experience (academic and/or
- Python Experience
- File systems and communication (TCP/IP)
- Basic database knowledge (Oracle/MongoDB).
- Ability to follow standard engineering
principles and practices.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong sense of self-motivation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NY-Lake Success-1111 Marcus AvenueEmployee Status: