At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are currently seeking a Service Module Owner, Data Integration Layer (DIL)
Formula for Success: You Will…
· Take the Service Module Ownership of Data Integration Layer (DIL).
· Work in close cooperation and exchange with involved Service Owner and service support engineers, Enterprise Architecture, Process Architecture, Service Quality & Supplier Development, and Portfolio & Innovation Management.
· Steer, report and plan diverse service (tickets, KPIs and cost).
· Provide Service Level Management (monitoring and reporting service module quality based on OLAs).
· Ensure Knowledge Management exchange for service module between all involved parties including the creation of Knowledge Documents.
· Own ITIL - Incident, Change, Problem Management.
· Ensure appropriate transition of projects into ongoing by observing the processes.
· Provide documentation and quality assurance using appropriate tools (e.g., gAHD, GSKC).
· Define measures within the Continuous Service Improvement Process in order to contribute to the Operational Excellence within the Global IS Shared Service Operations.
· Search, implement and drive optimization potential for the applications and services within your responsibility area.
· Support the Service Transition Process in order to have a successful handover from Project to Ongoing Operations.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.