DescriptionThe Service Delivery Manager is responsibility for the definition and delivery of technology services that support and improve business processes across the enterprise. The Service Delivery Manager plays a role in service management, customer support, relationship management, and providing advice and guidance. They will help document stakeholder goals, define solutions to support the business need, then work with delivery team members to ensure the solutions are well understood, defined and architected to support the business need.
- Assesses customer’s risks and needs and recommends appropriate service offerings to proactively address the needs.
- Assists with evaluation of proposed new services and preparation of analyses to determine how closely services meet stakeholder and solution requirements.
- Conduct recurring meetings with service consumers to review service performance and expectations.
- Conducts meetings with internal service providers and external vendors to review service requirements, performance and expectations.
- Communicates service value, costs and features to business and technology stakeholders.
- Oversees the delivery of recommended services to achieve high customer satisfaction and trust.
- Liaises amongst product teams, technology teams and third party vendors to successfully coordinate activity across matrix functions and maintain a good customer experience.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with service consumers (e.g. stakeholders, users, decision makers) by demonstrating reliability, cooperativeness, honesty, and an unbiased approach to resolving issues.
- Acts as a trusted technology and advisor in partnership with stakeholders to synchronize product and technology activities, identifying service components (e.g. people, process, products tools) to deliver business outcomes and capabilities.
- Establish yourself as a trusted technical advisor with key internal stakeholders
- Communicate clearly, strongly and effectively to small and large groups
- Provide technical thought leadership
- Drive change, embracing and evangelizing appropriate evolution in Engineering
- Collaborate with Agile Portfolio and Program level teams to communicate business objectives
- Coach, mentor and identify training opportunities to improve knowledge and skill sets of team members
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile principles and software development practices
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience working with and motivating cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Working experience of technology services, operations and support
- Knowledge of technology infrastructure (e.g. hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks)
- Experience with Lead to Cash concepts and processes
- Working knowledge of the existing provisioning and feature manager functionality within Cox Automotive.
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim®, Autotrader®, Kelley Blue Book®, Dealertrack®, vAuto®, Xtime®, NextGear Capital® and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit BlvdEmployee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: