Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP
. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.POSITION SUMMARY
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We're a small team and have released a market-leading Talent Leadership cloud application. The Lead QA Engineer will be working with your high-powered teammates to create amazing products that are efficient, intuitive, beautiful, and responsive. You should have a passion for finding bugs through the development of automated test frameworks that ensure maximum test coverage for all functionality. In the areas that aren't yet automated, a keen intuition for where to look for bugs manually is an important asset to the team. Our team will provide you the opportunity to extend your skills beyond QA and into Production Support, some development and for those with a taste for it, client-facing interactions.
- Join a Lean Design scrum team and contribute to the design and architecture of software solutions, to ensure that our Application is bug-free and delights our users 100% of the time.
- Reduce friction and latency in the development cycle through automation and immediate feedback; not only test, but also build, deployment, monitoring, etc.
- Help define deployment and production support procedures as well as support our Product Builders with bug-fixing and first-response to system-related User issues.
- Minimum of 3 Years of SQL/Oracle/DB2 exp.
- Minimum 1-2 years of exp. with Selenium automation.
- Planning of tests, including the definition and management of suitable test data, and managing the trade-offs for thoroughness/completeness vs. development & maintenance effort on one hand and time to execute on the other.
- Sense of ownership and absolute attention to detail: Nothing gets through you!
- Masters / Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, 5 to 7 years of work experience)
- Must have Experience building and executing Automated Functional Test suites
- At least one year of experience testing software and web applications in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of web standards and experience testing REST based APIs is preferred
- Experience with SoapUI preferred
- Experience with RALLY
- Understanding of enterprise level automation needs and solutions (parallelism, distribution, etc.) is preferred
- Added Advantage/Tools -
- Protractor Automation
- Cucumber Testing
- Behavior Driver Development BDD
- Perfecto Mobile Testing Tool
- Angular JS
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP Job ID: 128072