Senior DeveloperRequisition Number:
Business Support ServicesArea of Interest:
KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Senior Developer to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Assist in providing day-to-day technical administration, including coding/development, upgrades and release management, analyzing log files, configuration file changes, installation and configuration documents (runbook), upgrade validation/testing, change control, and technical issue/problem resolution
- Work with assigned technical lead in the design, development, and deployment phases of the complete life cycle; assist in identifying and evaluating the most efficient and cost effective solution
- Participate in the development and maintenance of appropriate project technical documentation, including design, configuration, and installation
- Work with technical lead on projects to take detailed designs and develop the coded solutions
- Work with service management, mobility services, desk side support, and server & database admin team applications as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Three years of hands-on experience as a .Net developer using VS Studio 2010 C#, ASP.Net, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Web Services (WCF, ASP Web API) and SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle methodologies such as agile/Scrum
- Proficiency in the applicable technology; experience with state of the art development tools as well as structured and object oriented methodologies and design patterns; demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and thorough with effective time management, excellent technical writing, editing, and strong oral communication skills
- US citizenship required IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).GL: