The candidate will serve as a Cyber Threat Analyst on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with AT&T Chief Security Office (CSO) in Bedminster, NJ.
The primary responsibilities of the position will include analysis and dissemination of reports of malware, Botnets, and other tactics, techniques, and procedures of criminal and nation-state actors.
- Candidate will utilize various tools to analyze network flow, PCAP, malware samples, and other anomalies to draft detailed technical reports in support of the DISA GSM-O net assurance and defensive capabilities.
- Will have a working knowledge of TCP\IP, ports and protocols, and the ability to articulate analytical findings and defensive measures in a cohesive report.
- Train and interact daily with CSO personnel and will leverage tools and accesses provided by CSO.
- Regularly travel to Ft Meade, MD to interface with GSM-O personnel.
- Candidate must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline (CompTIA Security+ CE, CISSP, or equivalent)
- Have the ability to articulate analytical findings and technical analysis with DoD\Government Leadership at all levels
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common cybersecurity elements
- Possess experience with Linux Command Line, Python and\or BASH scripting
- Demonstrate experience with malicious activity, as well as adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Have experience working with DoD/Government Leaders at all levels
- Obtain a Certified Ethical Hacker certification within 120 days of hire
- Be willing to travel 20% of the time
- Possesses experience analyzing network flow
- Experience with NetWitness, Wireshark, SQL, IDA Pro, and a SIEM
- Experience writing\reading\maintaining SNORT signatures
- Candidate possesses Cyber Intelligence experience
Typical Minimums: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5-7 years of professional experience; or 3-5 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree.
Required Clearance: Minimum Top Secret w\SCI
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V