Senior Associate, Data & Analytics - SharepointRequisition Number:
Tax ServicesArea of Interest:
Tax Transformation, Data AnalyticsState:
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Tax Transformation practice.
- Work in our Data & Analytics team to design and develop technology solutions to Tax business problems at KPMG and our clients
- Work effectively with a group of people with a passion toward innovation and commitment to client delivery
- Develop new tools and capabilities, generate new data analytics content for our service line, and deliver data analytics engagements to clients
- Perform explanatory data analyses, generate and test working hypotheses, prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns and communicate findings via visualization tools
- Minimum three to five years of experience, preferably in Finance or Accounting (CPA Certification preferred)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or foreign equivalent (Master's degree preferred) in engineering, computer science, information systems, management information systems or related fields
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion towards technology
- Proven experience with programming on one or more languages
- Strong SQL skills, with experience building and modifying stored procedures, functions, creating tables and views
- Experience in SharePoint 2013 development
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.GL: