Seasonal Marketing AssociateRequisition Number:
Business Support ServicesArea of Interest:
KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly. Our Experienced Hire Recruiting (EHR) team is responsible for hiring experienced professionals into the firm and helping to manage the initiatives and programs that drive and support KPMG's Employer of Choice strategy. We are currently seeking an Associate, Experienced Hire Recruiting Marketing to join our team in our Chicago office.
- Participate in creative and project brainstorming, complete ad-hoc and long-term projects including managing inventory of giveaways and publishing content on social media channels
- Communicate project activity and status to Associate Director and internal stakeholders to help ensure projects are done efficiently and by deadline
- Help manage the EHR career site continuity, changes, and enhancements
- Proofread copy and artwork/production materials for accuracy of content and quality control of brand
- Assist with agency and media vendors, and internal client relations
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university and a minimum 2 years advertising or marketing experience
- Strong understanding of both digital and traditional advertising/marketing design and production
- Ability to work independently while handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated team player who is able to work with various levels of professionals in a matrixed environment
- Excellent project management, proof reading, communication, presentation, organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).GL: