The primary function of the Sales Coordinator is to provide front-line support to the field sales organization in administrative needs including but not limited to, sales order entry, contract management, post-sale communication, billing, email blasts, and prequalifying sales leads.
• Sale order entry and contract management, ensuring all information is included with each order.
• Communicating with the field sales organization to complete each order.
• Placing and taking phone calls with clients for post-sale customer communication; requires superior professional abilities and client facing preparedness.
• Ownership of billing and asset management checklist as part of the order entry process.
• Back to sales resolution with the field sales organization.
• Prequalifying leads and creating opportunities for the field sales organization.
• Scheduling demos for sales team as needed.
• Sending out Email Blasts and managing sales lists exported from CRM.
• Lead Validation as needed.
• Provides department support on various projects and related tasks, to include, modifying PowerPoint slides, formatting and creating Excel files, responding to contract review requests, trade show list management, etc.
• 3 years or more in a coordinator role, specifically sales.
• Previous experience using a CRM tool, Salesforce.com a major plus.
• Microsoft Office Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Extremely high attention detail, with the ability to multitask.
• Ability to effectively communicate to the sales team and to our clients.
• Prior experience in supporting a corporate sales team a plus.
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.