Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager with DMS Sales experience to join our team. The territory is northern NJ and the successful candidate will work out of a home office located in the territory.
Our Sales Teams:
Energetic, motivated and thriving in a fast-paced environment, the Sales team at Dealertrack is changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles. Tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers, our teams are made up of passionate go-getters who are committed to our mission of transforming the automotive industry through progressive SaaS solutions.
The person in this role will be accountable for the sales of Dealertrack DMS, or our dealer management system, to franchise car dealerships. Additionally, the Regional Sales Manager- northern NJ will be accountable for generating and maximizing sales revenue and increasing DMS customers. ales Managers.
The ability to negotiate with car dealers, as well as having product expertise of the DMS – a bundled information package with software that aides in running the various parts of a car dealership, such as finance, sales, parts, inventory and administration – is crucial in this role
- Discuss, present, and demonstrate key advantages of the Dealertrack DMS solution to the customer
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division
- Work with channel partners to develop leads in the territory
- Negotiate with dealer client decision makers to close deals
- Build trusted relationships with decision makers at the dealership; Dealer Principals, Controllers, and General Managers
- Performs other duties as required
- Travel warrior - approximately 75% travel to assigned dealers in the territory
What We Look For (preferred):
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable, not required
- 3-5 years of experience in sales selling DMS products to car dealerships
- Knowledge and sales experience of DMS solutions or similar products used in the automotive industry (Reynolds and Reynolds, ADP, UCS)
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the auto dealership departments and its processes
- Must have the ability to present the Dealertrack DMS application face-to-face with potential customers
- Previous experience in managing a multi-state sales territory is preferred
- Must have the ability to close sales opportunities and maintain a long-term trusted relationship with customer
- Must have above average computer skills
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved.
Why Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive, Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Manheim¨, Autotrader¨, Kelley Blue Book¨, Dealertrack¨, vAuto¨, Xtime¨, NextGear Capital¨ and a host of other brands. The global company has nearly 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NJ-Edison-505 Thornall StOther Locations:
100 Route 46,US,NJ,Fairfield,07004-3290Employee Status:
Yes, 75 % of the TimeSchedule: