Purpose of the Job
As a Talent Acquisition Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of internal clients and a team of Talent Acquisition Advisors with oversight of sourcing strategy execution and candidate care delivery. You will work directly with business leaders to understand talent selection and attraction challenges, business priorities, hiring volumes and define sourcing strategies to deliver on talent acquisition’s commitments. This position will utilize your previous experience in leadership and recruiting to directly lead a professional recruitment team and motivate them to drive results to the next level. Being close to the external market through benchmarking and networking, you will analyze both recruitment and business trends to provide expert solutions to finding top talent. Your subject matter expertise, consultative approach, business acumen and talent insight will allow you to make recommendations on staffing processes, talent pipeline development and sourcing prospects that result in finding top talent. You will build strong partnerships with senior executives to provide a proactive approach to talent acquisition and help us achieve our talent strategic objectives.Principal Responsibilities
A successful TA Relationship Manager at BASF will:
- Manage a team of Talent Acquisition Advisors and create a high performance based culture; own and optimize performance with ongoing coaching, process improvements, capability building, etc. Develop individual team member KPIs and performance metrics to track performance real-time and proactively address anticipated challenges. Analyze team performance to identify trends and create strategies to optimize performance
- Accountable for driving continuous improvement in time-to-fill, hiring manager satisfaction and candidate satisfaction as well as optimizing candidate pass through rates and Quality of Hire
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies, plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver business results.
- As part of Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, Partner with Sourcing Strategy, Candidate Care and Diversity Strategy to ensure an integrated and holistic talent acquisition strategy that delivers differentiated hiring experience
- Challenge historical thinking of business leaders, summarize the business talent needs while providing insight on anticipated roadblocks, challenges, etc.
- Analyze business unit data and external industry trends to design best in class recruitment program/strategy development; consult with Senior Business leaders across the organization and present solutions to improve recruiting effectiveness. Influence and gain commitment on new initiatives to drive greater business impact. Identify and report on trends that could impact the organization objectives
- Own and manage TA financial planning for exempt recruitment by estimating, forecasting, and detailing requirements for recruiting budget.
- Oversee and provide guidance on the design and development of recruitment reports; create presentations on key performance indicators to educate the business on Talent Acquisition performance, ROI and strategies towards greater talent acquisition impact
Leadership Core Responsibilities:
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential
- Support development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivate and challenge to drive high performance
- Commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Execute performance and career development discussions
- Role model and enable development of competencies in others needed to implement BASF's strategy
- Establish and support a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7+ years of combined HR and professional recruitment experience preferably within a large, matrixed organization is required
- Minimum 3+ years of leadership experience is required
- Demonstrated track record of success in engaging, motivating and developing a high performance talent acquisition team
- Expertise in developing, implementing and executing creative recruitment strategies and process efficiencies to achieve Talent Acquisition delivery excellence
- Consultative relationship manager with a focus on exemplary customer service and deep experience/comfort engaging with senior executives from the business
- Knowledge of compliance related to nondiscrimination/affirmative action laws and regulations
Leadership Expectations: As a leader at BASF, you will play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.