563412BR Business Area:
CVS HealthPrimary Location:
NJ ‒ Edison Job Type:
Full Time Job Category:
Clinical Licensure Required:
N/A Location Code OF574
• Triage customer service requests by department, urgency, and information/response required.
• Resolve customer complaints, issues and concerns.
• Research questions, issues, and concerns as directed by management
• Answer incoming customer calls
o Prioritize and respond appropriately
o Direct to appropriate team member to ensure best service possible
o Obtain information, explain available products or services
o Respond to inquiries
• Collect, prioritize and sort incoming faxes to the appropriate department/area.
• Review orders for completeness and fax back orders to customers as needed.
• Initiate non-discretionary calls to facilities.
• Contact customer accounts according to call schedule to obtain updated patient information, and verify accuracy of Resident Log information, as needed.
• Create and maintain accurate customer records.
• Maintain required documentation for tracking and researching orders.
• Communicate with pharmacy field staff via email, phone or fax regarding patient changes received from facilities.
• Understand Medicare Policy and Co-Pay requirements/guidelines.
• Coordinate/manage “STAT” order process (check e-kit stock list and fax back to customer)
• Assist team members/department as needed in order to meet workflow deadlines and/or complete miscellaneous projects.
• Assist with training of new hires.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Schedule: 9am-5:30pm, with an every other weekend rotation
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Pharmacy order entry experience
• Long term care pharmacy experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
• Good math and analytical skills
• Ability to interpret information
• Ability to maintain composure on phone when handling customer calls
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
• Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
• Minimum of six months to one year pharmacy customer service experience
• Previous experience as a pharmacy technician
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
High School diploma or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/