Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Partner Support Analyst with 2-4 years experience to join our Business Operations team in Lake Success, NY.Our Teams:
Dealertrack's teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.Job Summary:
The responsibilities of the Partner Support Analyst include initial assessment, triage, research and resolution of incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products. They will also collect information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools and additional support staff (service resources) if needed. In addition, they will create a positive customer support experience and will build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers in a professional manner.
- Troubleshoots day-to-day customer issues and provides direct support to clients by phone, email and service desk tools.
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through a deep understanding of the problem, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling customers in a professional manner.
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of application software. Logs and tracks incidents and requests from identification through resolution. Follows up with other support staff (development and infrastructure team) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled and the customer communication is complete. Documents resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Prepares documentation for troubleshooting and escalation procedures
- Expands general knowledge of current products, increasing ability to resolve requests on first contact
- Provides after hours and on-call support as needed
What We Look For:
- Bacherlor’s Degree and 5-7 years of related experience
- Proven work experience with customers
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn applications, technology and terminology
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Competency in MS Office Suite
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up skills
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software
- Basic technical skills related to products
- Ability to communicate technical information to users in non-technical, clear terms
- Less than 10% travel required
Dealertrack, a Cox Automotive Brand, is building a connected suite of software solutions and services to help automotive dealers thrive in today's digital retailing environment. From digital marketing to credit applications and financing, our integrated approach is making buying, selling and shopping for a car more efficient and enjoyable for everyone involved..
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NY-Lake Success-1111 Marcus AvenueEmployee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: