Network Operations (NetOps) is dedicated to the quality, reliability and integrity of the network systems that allow us to serve our customers. Here you will be working with bright minds that are the power behind the services that Charter provides.
It's a great time to join the Charter NetOps Internship program. Take the opportunity to be a part of creating something new as we evolve after merging with Time Warner and Brighthouse Networks.
Jump in and make your mark on high profile projects and plans. Take advantage of access to our online learning platforms and mentorship program to grow your skills exponentially.THE PROGRAM
10 weeks in our St. Louis location with at least one project assigned.WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Students who value excellence, critical thinking, continuous improvement and hard work; and have a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for process documentation and analysis in order to identify business process improvements for all functional areas supporting Cable, Internet, and Telephone.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Analyzes business operational impact and integration of new products, services, regulatory requirements, and markets into the existing operations.
- Defines, documents, implements and tracks process flows for services including Cable, Internet, and Telephone.
- Collaborates and liaises with cross functional teams to ensure business processes and rules are aligned, adjusting documentation accordingly.
- Determines appropriate tools and applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Visio Document) for documenting processes and creates reports
- Directs the effective communication of new informational release to appropriate audiences.
- Perform other duties as required
- Data analysis
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
Basic/ Minimum Qualifications
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to determine and define key performance indicators / metrics
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Working knowledge of broadband products and services including Cable, Internet, and Phone Knowledge of process and project management
- Knowledge of functions and related tasks in the areas of Sales/Retention, Repair and Billing
Must be enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Business Administration, Project Management, Operations Management or related field.
Minimum 3.0 GPAWORKING CONDITIONS
Office environmentAPPLICATION DOCUMENTS