Workcell Operators dimensionally inspect and repair castings and visually inspect casting to customer specifications. ENVIORNMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITES
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Expected to assist in the implementation of EHS Values and policy statements and accompanying principals.
- Comply with all department, facility, corporate and regulatory EHS regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Report all job related illness and injuries (Per Employee Handbook).
- Report all safety, health and environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EHS training.
- Performs 100% visual inspection as required per job instructions.
- Performs belting, stoning, buffing operations to remove visual imperfections beyond customer specifications.
- Responsible for visual integrity & gaging & repair of pitch, chord width, & trailing edge thickness
- Dimensionally inspects and repairs castings by any of the following methods: Hammering, arboring, twisting, stoning, belting, buffing, pressing & drilling.
- Must effectively work and communicate with other team members to provide products and services of the highest quality and reliability in total conformance with customer expectations.
- Maintains records as required.
- Maintains work area in a clean, orderly, and safe condition.
- Follows all applicable safety rules, works in a safe manner at all times.
- Responsible for verifying calibration stickers.
- Performs other duties as might be assigned by supervision.
- Operate Electronic gage as required.
- Must be able to read & understand finishing visual instructions.
- Responsible for verifying routers are correct before working the job
Preferred QualificationsOther Skills/Abilities
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), political asylee, or refugee.
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Candidates residing within a 50 miles radius of Dover NJ will only be considered.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Good visual accuracy and strong hand eye coordination
- Frequent sitting and/or standing, weather dependent temperatures, manufacturing environment.
- Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds
- Use of gages, hand guns, belt machines and other measurement and finishing tools.
Not ready to apply?