Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Product Management, Push Payments
The Digital Payments and Labs (DP&L) Product Management organization leads the company in innovating payment products and services using new technologies, channels and customer segments. DP&L Product Management leads the development and deployment of Mastercard products and services to the market and holds direct accountability for the end-to-end customer experience in the lifecycle of the product and the customers. This includes dynamic consultation and management of both business and technical facets for Product Management and leading both internal and external partners towards successful execution.
• Mastercard Send is a first-of-its-kind service that facilitates the delivery of funds to and from virtually any U.S. debit card account, typically within seconds. Mastercard Send supports multiple lines of business – disbursements and person-to-person payments, both domestic and cross-border. Mastercard Send aims to lead the digital revolution and position Mastercard to digitize domestic and cross border push payments.
• The Manager, Product Management, Push Payments, is responsible for the extension of the Disbursements Reseller Strategy for markets outside the U.S. This role requires both strategic and tactical thinking in order to develop and launch the Reseller strategy in individual markets. The environment for Push Payments is highly dynamic and each new market may require its own tailored go-to-market approach.
• Do you enjoy working globally, cross functionally and strategically?
• Do you have a knack for taking something that is complex or technical and articulating the value proposition in a simple and compelling way?
• Develop the Reseller Distribution strategy and go-to-market approach for new market launches for Mastercard Send leveraging the work that was done in the US market.
• Clearly articulate the product construct, unique selling propositions, and other reasons why Financial Institutions and Acquirers will benefit by adding Mastercard Send to their suite of offerings.
• Develop a broad set of materials and tools to enable the teams in the regions, including sales presentations, best practices guides, implementation guides, etc.
• Create supporting documentation e.g., market specific playbook, competitive analysis
• Oversee product launch with new Resellers, in partnership with regional and local teams, including market product lead, legal, franchise, data privacy, security and risk.
• Act as the SME and preferred point of contact for end to end Mastercard Send questions and issues for Financial Institutions and Acquirers using the product
• Drive end to end accountability for Mastercard Send through the PME framework of create, build and run phases of the product.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or related field.
• Prior product management/development experience in the global payment industry; experience in product management from ideation through launch.
• Ability to act and quickly engage and influence business partners.
• Proven track record of creating well-organized project frameworks for new product launches.
• Excellent problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Ability to influence people at multiple levels.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Some travel required, 5-10%
Equal Opportunity Employer