Manager, Market Data Analyst Requisition Number:
Business Support ServicesArea of Interest:
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager GBO Data Services, to join our Global Business Organization.
- Market Data Procurement - Vendor and Contract Management (RFIs, RFPs and SLAs, Pilots, and POCs), Data Sourcing/Support and Change Management. Lead and manage the vendor (internal and external) selection process ensuring proper procedures/protocols are followed and gain a solid understanding of key drivers
- Vendor Relationship Mgmt - Build and maintain strong relations with Market Data vendors and business partners and develop an understanding of individual client needs and industry trends. Lead and participate in discussions with internal business partners regarding the business value of vendor solutions and third party data sources
- Inventory Mgmt - Invoicing and Reporting, reconcile and process data invoices for allocation and payment and distribute monthly reports to management
- Data Mgmt - Manage, support, monitor, implement and maintain the day to day processes and any request of new or existing Data services and applications
- Data Analysis - Import/export, manipulate data, and interpret data to develop operational reports and dashboards with focus on business data insights; and perform routine and ad-hoc data analysis, reconciliation, and correction of any data and system issues
- Data Governance - Develop, implement and maintain standards, controls, processes and procedures for the acquisition of market data. Establish data quality measurements to ensure critical data elements meet data standards
- Minimum of 5 years Data and Vendor management experience; Bachelor's' degree required or equivalent work experience. Strong communication skills, strong computer literacy, and ability to analyze and resolve issues. Some knowledge of securities or independence is helpful
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional research skills with the ability to proactively extract and analyze complex information, identify key issues in order to make appropriate conclusions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to deal with all levels of management in a persuasive, yet diplomatic/professional manner
- Must have the ability to interact with both the business and IT staff regarding program requirement definition, system design, and testing
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.GL: