Location: Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TXThe emergence of big data is creating an opportunity to join a start-up organization within AT&T that turns big data into big insights through unique data discovery techniques and quantitative models. AT&T’s Advanced Analytics and Insights for Marketing team (AAIM) is using the power of Big Data analytics to transform the world of marketing insights.
AAIM Professional Services Team:
The world of Big Data, equally as important to the technical capabilities of a team are the abilities to ask the right questions, turn analytics into insights, and work with business partners to put those insights in action. This is the role of the Professional Services team, which serves as the primary point of contact for AAIM’s customers, both internally and externally. The Professional Services team will work with customers to understand context of their business challenges, problem solve to identify potential solutions and define requirements for the path forward. They will then interface with the technical teams within AAIM to ensure analytic output address their customers’ challenges and package insights for consumption
Lead Product Marketing Manager:
The AAIM Professional Services team is hiring a Lead Product Marketing Manager Principal to lead engagement across customers. This individual will engage with senior thought leaders to help them transform their business with the power of AT&T’s data.
The Lead Product Marketing Manager role will be filled by an exceptional individual who:
- Has direct experience in Marketing Analytics on topics such as consumer insights, pricing, promotions or strategic planning;
- Can demonstrate analytical problem solving;
- Thinks creatively about how data can be used to solve business problems;
- Can effectively communicate complex concepts;
- Demonstrates a collaborative, consultative nature with clients and peers;
- Manage executive-level relationships at Fortune 500 clients
This role will be responsible for:
- Engaging directly with senior customer executives and line managers about the challenges they face and advising them on how to analyze their problems using AT&T’s data and Big Data tools,
- Coordinating interaction between the customer and AT&T’s functional experts (Data Scientists and Analysts, Product Development, Data integration) to provide a seamless experience for customers.
- Creating product enhancements or applications in anticipation of, or response to, market, competitor, or regulatory influences.
- Five or more years’ experience in the Analytic and/or Customer Insights function
- Demonstrated effectiveness in both written and oral Executive communications
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Proven ability to manage executive-level relationships at Fortune 500 clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative discipline; MBA / Advanced degree in Marketing, Communication, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative discipline
- Two or more years Top Tier Management Consulting experience in addition to marketing experience is a big plus