High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- Install, configure, service, repair, and maintain hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install and configure wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Familiar with Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Network Address Translation (NAT). 2-4 years of experience required.
Possess a Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+, or Network+,or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
Must have a Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V