568371BR Business Area:
CVS Health Primary Location:
NJ ‒ Florham Park Job Type:
Full Time Job Category:
Clinical Licensure Required:
N/A Location Code OF232 Position Summary: As a Senior Pega Developer at CVS Health, you will be responsible for the development and support of applications in within our Medicare D Enrollment group. The Senior Pega Developer will provide production support for an existing application, and will work on development projects for new applications. The Senior Pega Developer will be expected to produce creative solutions within a very fast-paced environment, interacting with a team of other Developers, and also working with other IT groups including QA and Production Support. Your work as a Senior Pega Developer will contribute to the success of our Medicare D Enrollment Operations.
Required Qualifications: - 3+ years of working experience in PRPC
- 2+ years of experience building and supporting tier 1 applications
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP, JMS, MQ, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL
Preferred Qualifications: - 5+ years of experience in architecture, design and development in Pega including PRPC 7.x.
- Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture, Integration Technologies and Performance tuning of Pega applications
- Strong knowledge of Pega Architecture , Design Practices and Programming techniques.
- Strong knowledge of DB2 , WAS and Enterprise Architecture.
- Ability to produce defect free, high quality code in a fast paced, Rapid Application Development environment with changing requirements, scope, multiple testing cycles and tight schedules.
- Ability to identify and address performance issues impacting pega applications.
- Ability to translate business requirements into design/application builds.
- Ability to deliver assigned tasks on schedule.
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
- Experience in supporting 24X7 Pega applications in Production.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Has excellent organizational and communication skills.
Education: - Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or a related field is strongly preferred.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/