The Human Resources Business Associate is an integral member of the team of an assigned function or business. The Human Resources Business Associate is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management to support a specific group or function. As a Human Resources Business Associate you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.What You Get to Do
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Be an advocate for the business by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action as appropriate.
- Help create a culture that reflects the values of the organization. Promote HR programs to create a productive, open and empowered workplace. Assists in planning, development and implementation of various People processes and training programs.
- Define the workplace with best practices.Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies. Provides day-to-day employee relations support, maintaining positive relationships, fostering open communication of business information and policies.
- Interpret data insightfully and generate original insights. Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to solve problems, share insights and make recommendations to HR leadership. As well as, gather and analyze data for useful HR metrics.
- Deliver better, quicker results with expertise, resources and connections of your network. Work collaboratively with People Strategies Centers of Excellence to optimize the effectiveness of the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to Build Relationships
- Critical/business acumen
- HR Expertise/Knowledge
- Ability to Manage Change
- Customer Orientation/Focus
- Drives Results
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with varying levels of employees and provide excellent customer service internally
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task, as well as commitment to meeting deadlines
- Experience in handling sensitive, confidential information
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- Ability to raise issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of various state and federal employment laws needed; PHR certification is desired
- Two-years’ experience in HR-related position preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer dot com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com. Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NY-Lake Success-1111 Marcus AvenueEmployee Status:
Yes, 5 % of the TimeSchedule: