Dealertrack's success relies on a committed, engaged and energized team of professionals that stands behind our top-of-the-line, innovative products. From inventory acquisition to marketing, credit applications and financing, through post-sale and service, Dealertrack's integrated approach is the benchmark of transparency and efficiency that automotive dealers survive and thrive on. Our team members understand that, and are versatile, hardworking, creative and can adapt to the kind of rapid changes that define the automotive and technology industries.The Job:
Dealertrack’s Software Implementation Specialist is a largely independent, self-motivated pro, familiar with software installation and other on-site IT needs. The specialist is responsible for traveling to clients’ sites to implement or integrate our software-as-a-service, or SaaS, tools, specifically the Dealer Management System software. This position is 100% travel. You’ll also be training customers on the use of the software, and helping them troubleshoot as they learn. Love working with people, and technology? In this role, the Implementer/Trainer will also be expected to provide phone support to help answer questions from customers, and to work on other special projects as assigned. This is a full-time traveling position (4 weeks a month, Sunday - Friday) and is a great starting point with our company.Your Role:
QualificationsWhat We look For:
- Oversee all aspects of on-site client implementations and provide regular feedback to stakeholders.
- Train dealership users on the DMS software in both one-on-one, and classroom-style environments.
- Work with the Senior Implementation Specialist to customize software settings to meet customer requirements.
- Validate data conversion from dealership’s prior DMS.
- Resolve problems and concerns from customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Travel 4 weeks per month.
- Automotive dealership knowledge and experience preferred
- General knowledge of accounting is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with little supervision
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Must live within 1 hour of an international airport
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-GA-Atlanta-1001 Summit BlvdEmployee Status:
Yes, 100 % of the TimeSchedule: