Purpose of the Job
Provides overall operational support for the NA Executive Human Resources team on compensation, benefits and perquisites programs for Senior Executives. The Executive HR Analyst will provide guidance, answer questions and resolve issues related to Senior Executive total reward programs, in alignment with regional Executive HR strategy and plans.Principal Responsibilities
Knowledge and ExperienceEducation
- U.S. BASF Options Program (“U.S. BOP”) –
- Supports the U.S. BOP including the annual offer process, the confirmation of investment process, the payout process, mailings, and FICA taxation.
- Handles regional communications with the participants of U.S. BOP and educates eligible employees about the program.
- Administers BOP statement mailings semi-annually
- Review weekly Termination reports for BOP eligible separations, and report to Options Office all terminations and retirements relevant for BOP; pay out BOP as necessary
- Supports the annual merit and bonus cycle for Senior Executives, conducting benchmarking analyses, assisting with report preparation, and preparing executive compensation communication statements.
- Administers various perquisite programs for Senior Executives
- Administers the annual deferred compensation process for Senior Executives.
- Ensures the integrity of the data in the HRIS system, responsible for the management of confidential employee and organizational data in the regional SAPHR system.
- Provides administrative support for regional internal Executive moves, including preparation of assignment letters, processing of compensation and related changes in SAP, maintenance of Executives’ electronic and personnel files, and other process steps as needed.
- Conducts market research on Executive Compensation topics, trends and insights.
- Conducts benchmarking of competitor practices utilizing various analytical tools and data sources (Proxy, survey, etc.) and makes recommendations as appropriate.
- A high level of sensitivity and diligence is required with regard to all above-mentioned responsibilities as highly confidential salary information is involved and there is a “zero error tolerance” for Senior Executive compensation.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelors of Arts or Science in Business or related fields (preferred) & 0-2+ years of relevant work experience required with degree OR minimum 4 -6 years progressive HR experience without a degree
- 3+ years of work experience in Compensation, Benefits or Executive HR Management is required
- Experience in Executive Compensation is a plus
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Requires advanced Microsoft Office (Excel) skills with strong analytical capabilities
- Requires knowledge of HRIS systems, SAP preferred
- Strong project management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Clear communicator, able to effectively interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Project Management skills
- Good Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent