Under the supervision of the Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, this position is accountable for the organization, management, and execution of necessary administrative duties and coordination of schedule for the Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer and the Director of Global Trade Compliance, with some responsibility for special event coordination, Lead Team coordination and other E&C projects.
Major Activities/ Key Challenges:
Essential Knowledge & Skills/Education:
- PROVIDES administrative, secretarial and systems support for the Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, the Director of Global Trade Compliance and other personnel as assigned, specifically shared coverage of the Ethics and Compliance department. Includes the handling of confidential information such as leadership meetings, calendars, expense reports, administration of leadership documentation, etc.
- MAINTAINS schedules and itineraries for the Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, the Director of Global Trade Compliance and other personnel as assigned. Coordinates scheduling of appointments and assists with arrangements for airplane, hotel, and car reservations, utilizing Arconic Travel tools.
- ADMINISTERS computerized and physical files containing general correspondence, company information, financial data, and compliance information in accordance with company policies.
- ARRANGES visits to the offices by customers and Arconics assigned to other locations. Makes all necessary arrangements relative to security pass, conference room scheduling, catered luncheons and/or luncheon and dinner restaurant reservations. Also responsible for coordinating and publishing agendas, which involves scheduling meetings with appropriate personnel.
- PARTICIPATES in providing project based program management support for Ethics and Compliance Programs, including the Integrity Champion Network, Anti-Corruption program activities, Trade Compliance and other projects, as needed.
- RESPONSIBLE for office supplies and equipment purchases. Requires Purchasing Department and vendor interface on acquisition and maintenance.
- RESPONSIBLE for preparing and maintaining on a current basis, written instructions on any and all activities unique to this position.
- RESPONSIBLE for office and building housekeeping, 5S.
- The incumbent must have a proven ability to communicate well (verbally and written), and must exhibit comprehensive organizational talents and analytical skills.
- Effective use of grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary skills is essential.
- This position requires a thorough operating knowledge of a PC and related software packages and Arconic process systems, such as Travel and Expense reporting, Travel Booking, Oracle Purchasing, etc. He/she must be adaptable and display a high level of priority setting ability.
- Understanding of all New York office systems, procedures, and needs is essential. It is a further requirement of the position that the incumbent have sufficient working knowledge of New York Office organization and Leaders to help determine priorities and direct the schedule of the Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer.
- The proper balance of tact and assertiveness as well as discretion in handling/processing confidential material is also required.
- This position anticipates little supervision and much independent action within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Associates Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience supporting Corporate Level Executives
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive thinking, excellent planning and organizational skills are mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Excel
Not ready to apply?