At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are seeking an EHS&S Account Manager, Service Demand Management, to develop and manage the strategic alignment between Internal Business Partners (iBP) and EHS&S to ensure clarity of services in line with BASF requirements and RBU service demands to create and drive value for BASF.
This includes further developing and leading the EHS&S and iBP relationship across all RBUs and sites. The EHS&S Account Manager also is responsible for developing and implementing a strategic EHS&S resource plan in alignment with the RBU demands and newly developed global costing and global service models.
EHS Account Manager, Service Demand Management (1700112)
You will own the North American EHS&S Service Catalogue and as such accountable in the North American region for the catalogue overseeing change proposals and communicating changes with the catalogue in accordance with the RBU/Functional Demand Management process.
Formula for Success: You Will…
• Develop and drive the execution of the iBP account plan in alignment with BU service demands, ensuring alignment with all internal business partners and EHS&S stakeholders.
• Translate business service demands and customer/market needs back into EHS&S in order to develop strategies and approaches to deliver services and support business strategy.
• Align and help develop EHS&S costing/charge models
• Organize and participate in Strategic Dialogue / Round Table Meeting on BU level and involves appropriate members of EHS&S where necessary to ensure transparency of service, demands and costs.
• Collaborate with other global/regional EHS account managers to ensure continuous improvement and alignment of service catalogue and demand process.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.