Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Development & Innovation
• Be the Subject Matter Expert on digital payments, digital wallets and associated technologies
• Lead solution architecture & technical design of Masterpass wallet solutions for global issuers
• Create detailed documentation of relevant functional and technical specifications
• Develop scalable solutions consistent with Masterpass vision and strategy
• Provide technical & thought leadership throughout various stages of solution lifecycle – planning, design, specification, implementation and launch
• Navigate effectively in a cross functional matrix environment across multiple organizations
• Drive futuristic product roadmap with Customer
• Questions for You:
o Have You led the development of a digital payment/wallet solution?
o Are you motivated to be a part of the team leading the payment transformation from plastic to digital?
o Have you ever worked with geographically distributed and cross functional teams?
• Gather feature requirement from multiple sources such as UX study, Customer teams, other MasterCard Product teams & market feedback
• Perform technical feasibility assessment on the product requirement
• Work with cross-functional teams to create detailed solution architecture/design, assess effort estimates and provide timelines
• Drive compelling & product consistent user experience and evaluate technical feasibility
• Document detailed functional and technical specification
• Oversee development of the Issuer MasterPass Wallet
• Track and manage risks and issues, including escalations to management
All About You
• Proven experience in digital payment product conceptualization, solution design/architecture and development, preferably in financial services or the bankcard industry
• Strong software engineering background with an emphasis on high quality designs
• In-Depth knowledge of digital payments coupled with the ability to translate customers’ needs into scalable product designs
• Excellent consultative skills to analyze the problem domain, and recommend compelling technical solutions
• Expertise in applying product development concepts and practices across the product development life cycle
• Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to create compelling presentations
• Management experience desirable
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Some travel will be required
Equal Opportunity Employer