Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Development, ACH Payments
• The ACH Product Center will establish MasterCard as the frontrunner in the fast-evolving automated clearing house (ACH) space.
• The primary goal of this group is to collaborate with colleagues across functions to embed ACH into MasterCard’s DNA by expanding in-person and digital ACH acceptance opportunities while integrating with existing products and solutions.
• The Business Leader for the ACH Product Center will be responsible for the design, launch and management of our overall integration approach and framework for ACH-based solutions.
• The role will require significant collaboration & influence across internal MasterCard teams throughout core, digital, ESS, network and technology.
• Ensure effective collaboration, communication and socialization to drive the creation and implementation of a cohesive ACH strategy
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize products & services to establish and enhance the proposed product construct.
• Define product requirements, new capabilities, SLAs, and the roadmap of ACH product suite by working closely with various groups across the organization.
• Coordinate internal and external resources needed for the development and deployment of ACH Product Suite.
• Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, including product positioning, key benefits, and target customer
• Serve as a subject matter expert internally and externally as it relates to ACH opportunities & activities for MA.
• Build products from existing ideas as well as develop new ideas based on industry experience, and other ecosystem stakeholders
All About You
• Experience in product life cycle management including innovation, development, management and deployment from relevant industry backgrounds in the fin-tech space
• Excellent communicator- verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Requires the ability to foster open communications across all internal or external organizational levels and to interact across multiple organizational levels of internal and external customer groups.
• Ability to implement policy and provide inputs into the strategic direction for the organization.
• Travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer