Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Market Product Management, Security Solutions
Mastercard develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for its customers across the globe. As part of the North America Services organization, the Security and Solutions teams is focused on authorization and authentication to improve the consumer experience, and to improve the economics for merchants, issuers and for Mastercard.
The candidate will serve as a market manager for a suite of products and collaborate with internal partners within the region and at the global level to lead the launch and expand use of Mastercard’s industry-leading security solutions - including biometrics, location-based services, etc. The candidate will also ensure the products they manage are successful through all phases of the lifecycle – create, sell, deliver and run. The initial focus of the candidate will be to drive the evolution and scale of Mastercard’s identity solutions across North America.
Do you have a passion for security, innovation or digital payments?
Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to pay?
Are you motivated to drive market change?
The three primary areas of responsibility include: (1) Market Management, (2) Go-To-Market and (3) ensuring the ongoing evolution and success of the products they manage.
• Monitor and manage to annual revenue budget established for product suite.
• Serve as product ‘ambassador’ by driving thought leadership agenda - articulating strategy, innovation roadmap and value proposition in industry, customer and internal forums.
• Capture market needs by leveraging data insights, voice of the customer and monitoring market conditions.
• Develop and maintain ongoing assessment of competitive landscape to inform sales strategy and future product roadmap.
• Establish and execute process for communicating market needs to global product development organization.
• Responsible for launching, expanding use and optimizing Mastercard’s identity solutions across the North America region
• Work closely with sales teams to develop and manage pipeline for new and existing identity solutions.
• Enable sales teams with content and training required to execute product and market sales objectives.
• Serve as identity solution expert and support advanced sales opportunities as-needed.
• Develop next gen market strategy for security solutions and lead corresponding execution of product go-to-market plans.
• Work with regional product and sales teams on opportunities to uniquely package services for specific customer segments.
All About You
• Proven experience commercializing or launching products in the Financial Services/Payments industry. Experience with authentication and security products is preferred.
• Strong understanding of the payments industry, digital payments and security landscape.
• Superior communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to interact with, build consensus and influence across a variety of internal and external business partners at all levels of leadership.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment.
• Proven track record of executing on opportunity identification.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA a plus.
• Position requires up to 15% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer