Start your career here and the possibilities are endless!Do you like helping people get the most out of the technology they love? Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you? Then you’ll love being a member of our customer care community. Our Customer Care Specialists are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time. What's in it for you?Start with the paycheck: Customer Care Specialists start between $13.38 and $16.50 per hour.Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources, plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.A Customer Care Specialist answers inbound calls from customers with billing issues, technical issues and/or general questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and/or face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for efforts on existing customer base resolutions. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances and/or take payments from customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by management. As a Customer Care Specialist, your general duties will include:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
TESTS: Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position.
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Mobility Call Center Assessment-Sales (MCCA-Sales)
Customer Service Assessment (CSA)
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills