Everything you want to be.
Are you versatile and cool under pressure? Does your “can do” attitude prevail over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns? Do you picture yourself a tech whiz? Then Spectrum is the place to be. We welcome and nurture such extraordinary talent. Discover the most comprehensive training available…plus tremendous support, incentives and a clear career path for growth—all in a culture that values and rewards performance.
As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing and the sale of additional or bundled products. Most importantly, you’ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer’s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you’ll make customers happy—today and going forward.
Beyond a desire to enhance the total customer experience, you are multi-talented and proficient. You must be open to working flexible schedules that may include weekends or late hours, and experienced in a fast-paced customer facing setting. Our ideal candidate also has a consultative sales approach.
Spectrum believes that by providing our employees with a complete array of benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter the most, both at work and at home. You will receive a total compensation package that includes monthly variable pay opportunities, performance bonuses, generous benefits, sales commissions, discount pricing on our residential products (so long as you live within our service area) and more. You’ll also discover ample resources and encouragement that inspire career progression and help you grow at your own pace.Basic qualifications required to work in the Spectrum Customer Care environment:
- 6 months or more customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months or more working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months – 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
Training Schedule 6 weeks
- Competitive starting wage, monthly incentives, and rapid
- Salary increases within the first 3 years
- Monday – Friday from 10:00 am – 7:00 pm and runs for an 6 week period. 100% attendance is mandatory
After Training Work Shift:
Start Date: May 12th, 2017
- 3:00 pm – 12:00 am (two days off during the weekdays, required to work Saturday & Sunday)
- The Flushing Spectrum call center is open 7 days a week, 7:00 am until midnight
- The Flushing Spectrum call center is open on Holidays