This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
·Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
·Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
·Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
·Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles.Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
·Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
·In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
·Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
·Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
- Effective communication and organization skills required.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68Employee Status: