This position is
responsible for building and maintaining customer relationships, promoting
Manheim products and services, taking care of a select number of major
commercial / top dealer consignment accounts, cultivating new and inactive
buyer relationships and assisting assigned VIP dealers with their presale and
post sale needs. This individual also supports the promotional department and
assists with promotional activities as well as other duties as they are
- Maintain top dealer pool and
increase dealer attendance by contacting dealers via phone, email or text
to build rapport, provide information and promote sales.
- Work with dealer registration
to maintain and update customer profiles for assigned VIP dealers. Record
customer interactions through the CRM tool.
- Introduce and train dealers on
auction products and digital services that will enhance their ability to
interface with Manheim.
- Investigate and respond to
customer service issues and inquiries.
- Build and maintain
relationships with assigned commercial account reps and support them on
sale day by providing requested materials and monitoring their lane
promotions and customers. Provide post sale reports upon request.
- Generate, and provide sale
lists to dealers by fax, email, text, or in person. Supply specific
vehicle information upon request. Call, text or email sellers as needed
and follow-up with interested buyers.
- Contact and send out Thank You
cards to VIP dealers who have attended after being inactive for 60 days.
Send other appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
- Assist customers in making
hotel accommodations for their upcoming auction visit.
- Work concierge desk on sale
days performing tasks such as dealer check-in and answering dealer
- Promote certain
Specialty/Special Sales (i.e., mobile, TRA, anniversary, etc.) via
targeted calling campaigns as they arise within the Market structure, as
- Make follow up calls before
every sale to remind Simulcast dealers to log on.
- Visibly demonstrate safety
commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the
behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety
activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as
assigned by management, e.g., hanging decorations, banners, posters,
promotional activities, recording sales information and processing sales
transactions, filing, copying, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in an office environment required. Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in customer service related fields required. One (1) year of telemarketing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Effective communication and organizational skills required.
- Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., phone, copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Basic Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) computer skills necessary.
- Must be skilled at managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must be service oriented.
- Medium strength; must have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, climbing stairs, pushing pulling, walking and reaching may be required for the completion of job duties.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68Employee Status: