Required to perform the job duties and responsibilities of the Coating, Grinding, Conditioning and Shotblast (CGCS) Operator. Responsible for all aspects of Forged Parts preparation including equipment knowledge and operating procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Responsibilities include operating equipment and prepping parts using shot blast, conditioning, coating equipment.
- Operators will be responsible for building tool stacks, forging and general shop cleanliness.
- Perform essential functions related to meeting traceability requirements.
- Must have an understanding and knowledge of company procedures and work instructions.
- Maintains a safe and organized workstation and follows all company policy, safety and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year related experience and/or training
Not ready to apply?