Clark, New Jersey
Claims Processing Specialist
DescriptionProcessing Specialist will conduct follow up on claims pending additional information and provide high quality client focused services. The successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable and self-motivated with the ability to effectively communicate
• Provide administrative support to the Coverage Discovery Advocate Team
• Heavy phone work
• Generate Reports
• Input all referrals and log sheets that are received in office the same business day to validate inventory reports.
• Process and input all Federal applications into the Pace database within 24 hours of arrival in office.
• Provide support to Healthcare Representatives regarding incomplete claims or claims that have not been received in office within the allotted timeframe
• Accurately sort and prepare documents for data imaging and indexing
• Prepare and send out or deliver mail to the appropriate agencies.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow detailed instructions
• Previous experience with filing, data entry and general administrative tasks, including copying and scanning
• Previous customer service experience preferably in an office or medical environment
• Computer skills, including word processing (MS Office, Outlook, Excel, preferred)
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to read and speak both English and Spanish fluently
Career Advice from DiversityInc