Our foundation for success can be summarized in three beliefs:
Our product is service.
Our value added is financial advice and guidance.
Our competitive advantage is our people. It all begins with outstanding talent.
In Consumer Lending, we've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
This Business Support role will manage strategic initiatives, support cross functional projects, lead system enhancements, lead varying levels of change management, responsible for writing and delivering organizational communications, team member training plan oversight, and additional duties that drive process and systems efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
The ideal candidate will have experience and knowledge in the areas of:
- Providing guidance on projects or processes to ensure the delivered objectives meet quality and efficiency standards established by organization.
- Partnering with technology to create/change system changes. Partnering includes but not limited to; business requirements gathering, creating business cases for system changes, and testing to ensure changes are working as expected.
- Assisting business line leaders with appropriate risk design strategies, methodologies, and analysis.
- Impacting change through influence and change leadership
- Consulting and assisting the line of business in assessing root cause analysis and when necessary designing effective action plans.
- Recommending and driving changes to stakeholder routines that drive adherence to organizational and regulatory standards
- Translating complex concepts into easily understood definitions that can be executed effectively.
- Assisting in evaluating procedures/policies for change initiatives or other components of risk management.
- Escalating findings and drafting recommendations to mitigate risk to key stakeholders (includes internal/external partners), business line management and senior management.
- Providing trend analysis and recommended strategies to improve operation activities, which may include upstream or downstream impacts to other groups
- Assisting with cross functional Risk Assessments to identify potential gaps between various lines of businesses across default and performing servicing.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Lead Demand Utility system changes, track system issues, partner with technology in identifying root causes, and creating short (if necessary) and long term solutions.
- Collaborate/negotiate across multiple business and partner groups such as Servicing Change delivery, EIT, Business Initiatives Support, Horizontal Operational Risk, RECOR, Foreclosure, and Home Preservation organizations.
- Assist with identifying risks and opportunities that may exist for support initiatives as well as driving results to a desired end state.
- Monitor progress of various projects and their deliverables and report out progress to all levels of management.
- Understanding and working with internal and external counsel on deciphering Investor, regulatory, and statutory requirements and changing operational processes to comply.
- Assist with Exam / Audit support as necessary, responding to inquiries and participating in audit activities.
*** NOTE: Posting may be removed early based on volume of applicant pool***
**Position MUST be onsite in the posted location, NO remote or Telecommute option available .**
- 4+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services industry
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to build and lead a dynamic discussion through Leadership skills that include; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Ability to organize and manage multiple complex initiatives and priorities
- Ability to read, evaluate and translate complex information into simple terms
- Ability to research, compile and present critical operational information
- Strong meeting facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodologies or experience with cross functional projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Understanding of holistic Default Servicing process and each functional area
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
SC-Fort Mill: 3476 Stateview Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.