Consumer Lending is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
The Consumer Lending team includes Home Lending, Personal Lending, and Dealer Services, including the professional services teams that partner with these businesses and other key partners.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance)
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
This position will act as the Vendor Program/Engagement Manager within Property Preservation
- Complete assessments, recertification’s and yearly interviews and document in system of record
- Provide monthly high level performance summary and risk guidance assessments of Third Party engagements
- Develop remediation/action plans for metrics identified as non-performing
- Develop business control recommendations to help maintain expected service vendor performance
- Require, monitor and manage engagements to provide reporting that compares actual service delivery against the applicable SLA or performance metrics
- Establish and facilitate regular meetings to review service level performance, progress on initiatives and direct changes that drive improved results
- Monitor stakeholder performance levels, escalated issue resolutions, and new business requirements to ensure that the engagements meet expectations
- Establish a feedback loop with engagements to ensure that timely communication of issues, system errors, or process problem trends for strategic resolution
- Communicate and guide implementation of policy changes, regulatory compliance procedures, and new initiatives to the service vendor and define responsibility for this function
- Ensures compliance with enterprise, regulatory and investor governance activities
- Accountable for overall engagement successes and opportunities
- Manage the activities/operations of large or large multiple third party vendors.
*** NOTE must be located in the posted site, there is NO opportunity for remote location or FT telecommute and NO relocation assistance is being offered for this role. ***
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business operations, implementation, or strategic planning; or 1+ year of legal experience which includes the review, evaluation and response to agency, law firm, or regulatory inquiries
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in either: Business Operations Management, Quality Assurance, Risk Management, Implementation, or strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact to drive results
- Previous Third Party Risk Management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the development and delivery of presentations to internal and external audiences
- Experience leading and developing strong relationships with business partners
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Proven ability to independently develop strategic recommendations based on operational data
- Default servicing or Property Preservation experience
- Experience working with senior management
- Experience in process improvement (e.g., six sigma process improvement designation) or change management
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.