DescriptionOverview of Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the
locating, identifying, moving, and parking of vehicles in assigned areas in a
safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with Auction safety
rules and regulations in support of Inspections production environment and
process flow. Key Accountabilities Include:
- Remove license plates from vehicles
delivered to receiving lot and write plate numbers on driver's door window.
Forward plates to appropriate auction personnel.
- Locate and drive vehicles scheduled
for inspections to facilitate flow of inspection production area.
- As directed by supervisor, drive
vehicles from canopies to designated areas for approval staging.
- Ensure that barcode stickers are
affixed to vehicles prior to moving into inspector working area. Notify
supervisor of any vehicles missing Bar code stickers.
- As directed by supervisor, remove
unnecessary identification, trash or debris into from vehicles into specified
containers. Relocate and park vehicles as directed.
- Move vehicles to wash areas or wash
vehicles as necessary.
- Assist other employees who may be
unfamiliar with lot operations and lot practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or
supervisor, i.e., direct traffic flow during/after sales, organize/stage sale
cars after the sale, etc.
- Must have a high school diploma or
- Must have a valid driver’s license,
a safe driving record and experience driving standard and automatic
- Auction or related industry
experience is a plus.
- Can follow directions and take
- Must be self-motivated and have the
ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal
communication skills with various levels of staff and customers/clients.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be able to work well
independently and as part of a team.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.Organization:
Cox AutomotivePrimary Location:
US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68Employee Status: