Associate, Federal IT AttestationRequisition Number:
AdvisoryArea of Interest:
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of Information Technology (IT) audit engagements, including system development, package implementation, SSAE 16 readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews for U.S. Federal government clients
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- A minimum of one year of experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment, business process reengineering, Enterprise Resource Planning packages (SAP, Oracle Financials, Hyperion, and Cognos), and Customer Relationship Management packages (Siebel, IT security, project management, IT outsourcing or off shoring, and/or IT strategy)
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Strong leadership and communication skills, technical knowledge, and the ability to write at a publication quality level in order to communicate findings and recommendations to the client's senior management team
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
- Ability to travel
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.GL: