Associate, Federal ETSRequisition Number:
AdvisoryArea of Interest:
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Lead multiple client service delivery teams in the active execution of engagements in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards
- Utilize technical and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery and networking in professional organizations
- Participate in business development efforts by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development
- Contribute thought leadership to the development and evolution of our Enterprise Technology Solutions (ETS) methodologies and intellectual capital including publishing articles, whitepapers, or performing research in support of ETS initiatives
- A minimum of one year of relevant work experience in public accounting or a comparable advisory firm providing high quality client services; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience related to ETS and/or business performance management reporting packages
- Knowledge of information access and delivery methods, analytics applications and tool portfolio, data sourcing and integration methods such as OLAP/ROLAP/HOLAP
- Understanding of data warehousing/mining, ETL, EII, data cleansing, and architecture
- U.S. citizenship required and an active U.S. Federal government TS/SCI security clearance
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.GL: