Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, NAM Strategy & Operations
The North America Strategy & Operations team is responsible for the oversight of NAM strategy execution, optimizing the NAM analytics and insights function to drive business results, and managing the business administration function supporting the President of North American Markets.
The Analyst, NAM Strategy & Operations is responsible for supporting high priority, strategic initiatives for the region.
• Are you passionate about problem solving?
• Are you an impactful, collaborative team player?
• Are you a creative thinker looking to make a material impact on the business?
As a key member of the North America Strategy & Operations team, you will:
• Support key NAM strategic initiatives, driving alignment, execution and measurement
• Leverage analytical and strategic insights to provide thought leadership to drive priority initiatives
• Engage with the NAM executive team, key partner markets and Global Product &Services colleagues to shape, scale and drive key projects for the market
All About You
• Strong analytical skills with ability to drive deep insights from data and create actions that will have a material impact on the business
• Results driven mindset and takes a fact based, disciplined approach to drive outcomes
• Ability to support and advance complex cross-enterprise projects working collaboratively across multiple groups and all levels of management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Relevant bachelor’s degree (e.g. economics, business, engineering, math, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer