(www.gamut.media), headquartered in NY, is a digital media services company backed by Cox Media Group (a multibillion dollar media conglomerate). Our mission is to make the buying and selling of digital media easier and more effective.
Gamut provides comprehensive smart media solutions (programmatic and direct) that optimize ad revenue for our 5000+ premium site publishers and create access to key audiences for advertisers.
Our strengths are in our offerings which include a customized client strategy, managed services and direct platforms, site direct relationships, a wide array of consumer and business intelligence tools, a team of analysts transforming data into market and consumer insights, digital pure-play networks and cross device delivery. We deliver cross-channel television and digital campaigns that build on our long history of media excellence and benefit from our most advanced data-driven tools.
As part of one of the largest, most experienced, and most established media companies in the country, we’ve used what we’ve learned to anticipate the future and work smarter for our partners and customers.Whether locally, regionally or nationally, Gamut connects publishers and buyers for optimum results.
We currently have a need for an Account Executive
. The results oriented, creative and strategic minded professional we seek will drive advertising revenue through direct sales, prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals within an existing account list.Description
• Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain New York account list • Drive advertising revenue through direct sales (prospecting, closing new business and managing renewals) within account list• Meet and exceed a quarterly sales quota by selling standard media, video, mobile, programmatic and custom advertising solutions• Position Gamut to key agency media directors/media supervisors and internet marketing directors/managers • Build strategic agency and client side relationships to secure revenue growth and build credibility in the marketplace• Identify, understand and communicate trends within client markets and industries• Ability to listen well to client needs and develop advertising programs that exceed their expectations• Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask and communicate efficiently both internally and externally• Ability to manage sales pipeline, utilize salesforce.com and project sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basisQualifications
• BS/BA degree required
• 3-5 years of experience at a digital agency and or digital sales experience
• Must have a strong understanding of the New York market with client and agency relationships (Media Planners, Media Supervisors)
• Must have a deep understanding of the online space and solution selling.
• Have sold at a partner with multiple product portfolio, additional experience working in display, mobile and video a plus
• Experience selling programmatic and understanding of programmatic landscape preferred
• Experience selling at the national and local level is a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications; and more than 100 digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million newspaper readers, and more than 14 million radio listeners. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.Organization:
Cox Media GroupPrimary Location:
US-NY-New York-885 2nd AveEmployee Status:
Yes, 25 % of the TimeSchedule: